Payment at the time of Admission (New students only)
Yearly Payments and Tuition Fee
The following Charges and Tuition Fee have to be paid annually at the beginning of each School year.
Tuition Fee has to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the School calendar year.
- Parents can apply to avail a facility of payment of Tuition Fee in two advance installments.
- First Installment will be due on the commencement of the School Year, and Second Installment will be paid on 1st of January each year.
- Services and Facilities Fee will be charged every year for the services and the facilities offered by the School.
A discount (Tuition fees only) of 5% will be granted for the second child and 10% for the third and each child there after.
Methods of Payment: Cash Deposit, Cheque Deposit, Bank Transfer and Online Payment.
Fee Payment Policy
- Enrollment / Admission will only be activated on payment of Enrollment Fee and Full Admission dues inclusive of Classera / other charges if any.
- Tuition Fee has to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the School calendar Year.
- Parents can apply to avail a facility of payment of Tuition Fee in Two Advance Installments.
- First installment will be due on the commencement of the School Year, and Second installment will be paid on 1st of January each year.
- Monthly payment is not a desirable option. However, in special circumstances, the school may consider granting a facility of Tuition Fee payment on monthly basis. In such a case, parents have to apply in writing, undertaking that the Tuition Fee for each month will be paid in advance, i.e. before beginning of the month.
- Payment on monthly basis will not compromise the basic Fee structure and parents will be liable to clear full Term Fee in case of early withdrawal.
Fine and Penalties
- Prior Approval is required for the payment on monthly basis.
- Fine and Penalties are applicable in-case of delayed payment/non-payment, and consequences may lead to termination of the Enrollment/Admission.
- If the Tuition Fee is not paid in advance; prior to the starting of each month, the fine will be charged (without any further notice/ intimation) as follows:-
- From 1st day of the month to 5th day of the month SAR. 25.00 per day.
- In case the payment has not been made by 5th day of the month, the amount of fine will be SAR. 50.00 per day till 10th day of that month.
- On non-payment by 10th day of the month SAR 100.00 per day will be charged till 15th day of that month.
- After 15th day of the month the Classera Account of student will be blocked and reactivation Fee SAR. 500.00 in addition to outstanding Fee and Fine SAR. 100.00 per day will charged.
- If the Tuition Fee and the applicable Fine remain unpaid by the 20th day of the month, the admission will be terminated and it will be reactivated only on repayment of the full Admission dues/Enrollment fee in addition to the outstanding School fee and applicable Fine.
- In the event of Admission Termination the School may regretfully have no choice but to have the student remain at home till all dues as explained above are cleared.
- Non-Payment of advance Transport Fee will immediately suspend the Transport Service. Re-activation will be on payment of SAR. 500.00 reactivation charges.
- Fee Discount (if any) will also be withdrawn without any further intimation in case of Fee default/ delayed payment.
- In case, the admission/ transport of the student is blocked / terminated due to non-payment, the School reserves right to consider the seat vacant and accept other students in waiting.
- Moreover, once the admission has been considered terminated the School will no longer guarantee placement at JGIS. Re-applying will be treated as a fresh enrollment, processing of such applications will be subject to clearance of all outstanding dues, penalty amount and repayment of full admission charges & Enrollment Fee. reactivation/ readmission.